Siren’s Mane Hair and Scalp Enrichment Oil
Inspired by the Ayurvedic hair oiling tradition, Siren’s Mane hair oil plays and important role in the health of the scalp and, therefore, the health of your hair.
There are no magic potions or pills that will give you long healthy hair overnight. The art and science of the hair oiling process uses the natural botanical properties found in nature to nurture the mind and the body and inspires us to slow down and truly enjoy the process.
The natural and traditional practice of hair oiling has been passed down in the Indian culture from generation to generation. By enjoying this ritual today, this hair oiling method can reduce breakage, excessive shedding and stimulate the growth of healthy hair.
This natural and sustainable method creates no unwanted side effects, brings relaxation and allows the soul to enjoy a holistic, self-care custom.
Massaging oil into the scalp not only conditions and exfoliates the hair follicles but allows more blood flow, resulting in nourishment to the hair.
- Start with detangling the hair, gently, with the proper combing or brushing technique. Begin at the ends and work your way up.
- The oil can be gently warmed on the stove – NOT HOT- and do not use the microwave. (You can skip this step if you choose.)
- Section the hair along the scalp and run a bead of oil through each small section – it is important to make sure the oil is on the skin. Do this throughout your head.
- Gently begin messaging your scalp with your fingertips. Start at the front of your head and massage, in small sections, all the way back. Repeat each section of your head, front to back, making sure you cover the entire head. Repeat for 10-15 minutes.
- Massage the remaining oil down the length of your hair to moisturize the ends. Add a little more oil to the rest of the hair, if needed.
- Gently twist or roll hair up and out of the way in bun or braid.
- The options for the oiling process are:
- Place a warmed microfiber towel over the hair and leave for 15-20 minutes then shampoo.
- Cover your pillowcase and leave in overnight – washing out in the morning.
- Create a cute “oiling” hairstyle, as I call it, (baseball cap/pony, bun with hair band, braids etc.) and do your chores for the day; when finished shampoo out, as usual.
- The most important thing to remember is consistency will give you long, healthy hair.
- Do this weekly and you will begin to see the results you are looking for.
Siren’s Mane Hair and Scalp Enrichment Oil has been formulated with natural and therapeutic-grade essential oils that will, not only, nourish the hair but will also help to relax the nervous system and uplift your mood!
- Lavender oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, protecting the scalp from inflammation.
- Lavender oil relaxes the nervous system.
- Spicy and citrusy, Bergamot oil is a natural astringent, with clarifying and oil-reducing properties.
- Bergamot oil works to stimulate skin cell renewal, sloughing away dead skin cells and unblocking hair follicles to enhance hair growth.
- Bergamot oil is also uplifting and bright.
- Massaged into the scalp, Rose Geranium oil stimulates blood circulation to the follicles, nourishing new growth of the hair strand.
- Rose Geranium oil is also known for uplifting the spirit and balancing the mood.
- Rosemary oil may help with hair shedding
- Fractionated Coconut oil stays liquid and clear. It is highly stable and resistant to oxidation.
- Fractionated Coconut oil easily penetrates hair strands and helps create shiny, silky hair.
- Fractionated coconut oil is a virgin coconut oil that has been distilled.